Thursday, December 4, 2008

Maine to Washington in 30 days Part I

The trip is going swimmingly so far. Acadia being the first stop served as a great way to test out rigs, and this being the first time I have gone hiking with my camera equipment I had some trial and error learning to do. Off to North Carolina in the morning, and I'm confident my pack rig Will serve me well.

The first night in Acadia I played around with some night photography... This is our camp.




We also had the pleasure of hiking Cadillac Mountain at 4:30 am in order to be the first people in America to see sun light on Nov. 30th



The drive home proved to be a bit of a challenge, the fog was so thick you couldn't see 20 feet in front of the car. I snapped this pic out the window while driving.



We also made a video journal entry on the drive back and that will be added soon.

No comments: